Here is the top rated selected item of other customers purchasing products related to jade bonsai soil. For further choices, look at our list of Jade Bonsai Soil or use the search box.
- 1 Best Jade Bonsai Soil Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Jade Bonsai Soil Online
- 3.1 Tinyroots Bonsai Soil Premium Blend - All Purpose Pre Mixed Potting Soil, Used for All Varieties of Bonsai Trees, 2 Quarts
- 3.2 Bonsai Soil Mix - Premium Professional, All Purpose, Sifted and Ready To Use Tree Potting Blend In Easy Zip Bag - Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal -"Boons Mix" (2.5 Quart)
- 3.3 Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 3.4 Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants - 2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties
- 3.5 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.6 Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- 3.7 Akadama Premium Bonsai Soil from BonsaiOutlet
- 3.8 Monto Clay pH 5.6 (Montmorillonite Calcined Clay) Bonsai Soil Amendment, 1 Gallon
- 3.9 Brussel's Live Dwarf Jade Indoor Bonsai Tree Kit - 3 Years Old; 6" to 10" Tall with Decorative Container
- 3.10 Brussel's Bonsai Professional Blend Soil - 2 qt.
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Jade Bonsai Soil ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Jade Bonsai Soil Online
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONALS - to provide optimum growth for bonsai plants.
- PROVIDES PLANT SUPPORT - Potting soil that provides moisture & drainage that bonzai trees need. Excellent soil for indoor plants and trusted by the Kaikou School of Bonsai.
- READY TO USE - Waste no time when potting. The premium blend potting soil comes double-sifted, dried and bagged. Multiple sizes are available and arrives in a resealable pouch bag.
- GARDEN POTTING SOIL - Mix of 100% double-sifted compost mulch, calcined clay, vermiculite and frit
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - Bonsai Outlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE & WATER RETENTION - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 🌱 【Pre mixed and ready to use】Repot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging.
- 🌱【Optimal blend for perfect results】Our Bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and nutrient uptake and aeration (which they love). In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
- 🌱 【Ideal mix of nature】Perfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants. This mix can be used for any container grown plant including herbs, cactus, succulents and so much more. All aggregates are sourced in the USA.
- 💚【Durable sealed packaging】Resealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material. ♻️
- ✅【For your utmost satisfaction】 Here at The Bonsai Supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 🌟 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS — Your Bonsai will be Living in this Stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium
- 💧 WATER MANAGEMENT— Fantastic Water Control for Bonsai's and Drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Redwoods, Cedars, and Pine Trees
- 🇺🇲 PROFESSIONALLY MIXED IN THE USA — From the Growers at Perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types
- ✅ 2 QUARTS — Perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container
- ⚙ HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Keeps the Soil Fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- Bonsai soil mix
- Professionally formulated to provide optimum growth for evergreen and other bonsai plants
- Provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai need
- Pre-mixed, ready to use
- Akadama is a PREMIUM BONSAI SOIL used by Japanese master gardeners. Akadama soil is mined in Japan from volcanic soil. Once extracted its dried and sifted to various grain sizes.
- PROVIDES DRAINAGE and aeration for healthy root growth. Has the ability to absorb water while spreading nutrients to your Bonsai trees roots.
- Akadama soil changes color (it darkens) when wet which provides a VISUAL INDICATOR of when to water your plant.
- MULTI-USE: Can be used for as a succulent soil for cactus and other indoor plants. Also beneficial for Conifers and Deciduous trees.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - BonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Monto Clay pH 5.6 (Montmorillonite Calcined Clay) Bonsai Soil Amendment, 1 Gallon
- Similar properties of hard Akadama.
- Uniform 1/4 inch Particle size prevents dry spots, poor drainage and settling.
- Acidifying soil amendment
- Kiln Fired
- Available in 2 Quart, 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 3.5 Gallon, 7 Gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs
Brussel's Live Dwarf Jade Indoor Bonsai Tree Kit - 3 Years Old; 6" to 10" Tall with Decorative Container
- SPECIES: Thick, round, dark green leaves and delicate pink flowers sit atop fleshy stems and branches. These succulent features hold water for long periods of time.
- AGE/SIZE/CARE: Your 3 year old bonsai will arrive between 6" to 10" tall in a 6" container and will perform best indoors (see detailed care instructions in images)
- USES: Ideal Mother’s Day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor.
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Brussel's Bonsai Professional Blend Soil - 2 qt.
- Professionally formulated to provide optimum growth for bonsai plant. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture & drainage bonsai trees need.
- Brussels' Bonsai tree soil is specially formulated as an all-purpose potting medium for virtually any Bonsai tree.
- Two quarts of all-purpose blend Bonsai soil mix. 100% Organic and All-Natural Bonsai soil.
- Perfectly blended for Ficus, Chinese Elms, Jades, Junipers, and other Bonsai species
Last update on 2021-01-25. Price and availability of products may change.