This is actually the top rated selected item of other customers buying items related to bonsai succulent and cactus soil gritty mix 111. For additional alternatives, have a look at our full list of Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soil Gritty Mix 111 or use the search box.
- 1 Best Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soil Gritty Mix 111 Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soil Gritty Mix 111 Online
- 3.1 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.2 The Next Gardener Succulent and Cactus Bonsai Gritty Mix Rocks, DIY Additive Pre-Mixed Faster Draining Blend, No Root Rot, 1.5lb
- 3.3 Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221 1 Gallon
- 3.4 Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil - 1 Gallon (4 Dry Quarts)
- 3.5 Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend, 4 Quarts
- 3.6 8 Quarts xGarden Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix
- 3.7 Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix - Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend (2.5 Dry Quarts)
- 3.8 Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Soil with Nutrients
- 3.9 Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7 (2 Dry Quarts)
- 3.10 Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soil Gritty Mix 111 ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soil Gritty Mix 111 Online
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
The Next Gardener Succulent and Cactus Bonsai Gritty Mix Rocks, DIY Additive Pre-Mixed Faster Draining Blend, No Root Rot, 1.5lb
- 【Well Drainage】This succulent gritty mix is super well in water drainage, best for drought tolerant succulents and cactus, help your plants grow beautiful colors and also effective prevent rover water
- 【Professional Formulation】This gritty mix is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers
- 【Widely Usage】This professional gritty mix could also be used as succulent and cactus soil additive or some other soil to improve their water drainage, and neutralize soil PH rate, to help plants grow better
- 【DIY Material】With multi colors, this colorful gritty mix is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects
- 【Easy Reusable Bag & Well Packed】 It comes in a good sized bag. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage
Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221 1 Gallon
- Screened and pre-washed mix. Optimal pH of 6.4
- Available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Ready to use for the vast majority of bonsai trees including tropicals. Phone support available with each order.
- Proven mix and professional supplier with more than a hundred thousand bags sold. Mix #221 is our number one selling bonsai soil. Phone support and advice is available with each order.
Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil - 1 Gallon (4 Dry Quarts)
- Our very own premium hand made soil mix for succulents and cacti that need a high drainage mix
- Ingredients include: coconut coir, peat moss, perlite, worm castings, Expanded clay / shale rocks,horticultural charcoal, Mycorrhizae root inoculate
- Made In Green Bay Wisconsin
- Premium super soil at a great price!
- Fast Shipping
Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend, 4 Quarts
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, well draining, pH balance (5.5). Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need
- Perfectly blended for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil
- Well draining The Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents
- Our bonsai soil is ideal for acid-loving plants. This soil is optimized for pH of 5.5. Neutral pH soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants
8 Quarts xGarden Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix
- 8 Quarts (32 Cups) all natural Premium Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix
- Perfect mix for all succulents and desert and jungle cacti
- Excellent drainage - contains custom blend of peat moss, vermiculite and perlite
- PH controlled and balanced for optimum plant health
- xGarden Brand - Buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/4 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT WATER RETENTION & DRAINAGE - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
- NUTRIENT ENRICHED professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. 18-6-12 Time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed. The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) or NPK for short. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer.
- 100% ORGANIC growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery
- PH BALANCED for all cacti and succulent plants
- OPTIMAL DRAINAGE for cactus and succulents.
Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7 (2 Dry Quarts)
- Proprietary mix resulting from 100 plus lab tests.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Available in 2 Quart, 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 3.5 Gallon, 7 Gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs
- Bonsai Jack products are ordered by the full truck load, crushed, screened to 1/4 inch, rinsed/washed, agency inspected, dried, PH tested, CEC/cation exchange capacity tested, moisture retention tested, moisture release tested, critter tested, bagged and shipped to your door.
- BonsaiJack offers two bonsai soil mixes. Inorganic(11011) and organic(221).
Organic(221) is recommended for bonsai trees still in development and/or repotted every 1-4 years. Inorganic(11011) is recommended for finished bonsai trees that are repotted every 4-10 years. 221 organic is the best choice for the vast majority of bonsai.
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced
- Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting
- This product measures 10 quarts by volume.
- Superfly Bonsai’s Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix
- Bonsai Succulent And Cactus Soul
- Bonsai Jack Succulent Soil Mix
- Gritty Soil Mix Bonsai Jack
- Bonsai Jack Succulent Soil
Last update on 2021-04-11. Price and availability of products may change.