This is actually the leading selected item of other customers purchasing products related to bonsai soil. For more choices, have a look at our recomendations of Bonsai Soil or use the search box.
- 1 Best Bonsai Soil Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Bonsai Soil Online
- 3.1 Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants - 2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties
- 3.2 Bonsai Soil Premium All Purpose Blend | Pre-Mixed Ready to Use for Plant Support and Fast Drainage | Lava, Limestone Pearock, Calcined Clay and Pinebark | Extra Large 2.2 Quarts | Made in USA
- 3.3 Bonsai Soil - All-Purpose Bonsai Tree Soil Mix, All-Natural Organic Material Great for All Bonsai Trees Nutrient-Rich Bonsai Soil Mixture (2qts)
- 3.4 Tinyroots Bonsai Soil Premium Blend - All Purpose Pre Mixed Potting Soil, Used for All Varieties of Bonsai Trees, 2 Quarts
- 3.5 Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend (2 Quarts)
- 3.6 Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 3.7 Bonsai Soil Mix - Premium Professional, All Purpose, Sifted and Ready To Use Tree Potting Blend In Easy Zip Bag - Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal -"Boons Mix" (2.5 Quart)
- 3.8 Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- 3.9 Boon Bonsai Soil Mix"Boon Mix" - Inorganic Substrate with Pumice, Lava and Akadama (1.25 Dry Quarts)
- 3.10 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Bonsai Soil ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
No products found.
Buy Bonsai Soil Online
- 🌟 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS — Your Bonsai will be Living in this Stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium
- 💧 WATER MANAGEMENT— Fantastic Water Control for Bonsai's and Drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Redwoods, Cedars, and Pine Trees
- 🇺🇲 PROFESSIONALLY MIXED IN THE USA — From the Growers at Perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types
- ✅ 2 QUARTS — Perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container
- ⚙ HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Keeps the Soil Fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use
- 🌳 SUPPORT YOUR BONSAI'S GROWTH - Give your tree the nourishing environment it needs to thrive! This premixed, ready to use bonsai soil blend is made up of premium non-organic all-purpose soil.
- 🌳 FIT FOR ALL BONSAI VARIETIES - Whether you're growing an Azalea or a Bald Cypress, our bonsai soil won't disappoint. It maximizes fertilizer absorption and provides excellent aeration to the roots.
- 🌳 PROMOTES OPTIMUM DRAINAGE - Our bonsail soil mix holds an adequate amount of moisture to meet the plant's needs, yet still allows the water to drain well. This helps prevent over-watering.
- 🌳 GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY - With 2.2 quarts in every bag, our bonsai soil offers you great value compared to many other options on the market. It also comes in a sturdy, resealable bag.
- 🌳 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Our bonsai soil blend is MADE IN THE USA. If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately.
Bonsai Soil - All-Purpose Bonsai Tree Soil Mix, All-Natural Organic Material Great for All Bonsai Trees Nutrient-Rich Bonsai Soil Mixture (2qts)
- Soil Blend Specifically Formulated for Bonsai Trees: This fast draining gritty soil mixture is the optimal environment for growing a thriving and beautiful bonsai tree.
- Prevent Root Rot: Waterlogged roots cause root decay and will result in your bonsai plants dying. This soil blend is designed to provide proper drainage and aeration for your bonsai tree roots. Our Soil blend is perfect for all conifers including Redwoods, Pine Trees, Cedars, and Junipers.
- Professionally Blended Premium Quality Soil: A premium blend of horticultural grade Peat Moss, Perlite, Lime, Worm Castings, Charcoal, and Mulch.
- 2 Quart Size: 8 Inch x 10 Inch Zipper Bag
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONALS - to provide optimum growth for bonsai plants.
- PROVIDES PLANT SUPPORT - Potting soil that provides moisture & drainage that bonzai trees need. Excellent soil for indoor plants and trusted by the Kaikou School of Bonsai.
- READY TO USE - Waste no time when potting. The premium blend potting soil comes double-sifted, dried and bagged. Multiple sizes are available and arrives in a resealable pouch bag.
- GARDEN POTTING SOIL - Mix of 100% double-sifted compost mulch, calcined clay, vermiculite and frit
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - Bonsai Outlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend (2 Quarts)
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, well draining, pH balance (5.5). Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need
- Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil
- Well draining The Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering
- This soil is optimized for pH of 5.5. Neutral pH soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 🌱 【Pre mixed and ready to use】Repot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging.
- 🌱【Optimal blend for perfect results】Our Bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and nutrient uptake and aeration (which they love). In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
- 🌱 【Ideal mix of nature】Perfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants. This mix can be used for any container grown plant including herbs, cactus, succulents and so much more. All aggregates are sourced in the USA.
- 💚【Durable sealed packaging】Resealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material. ♻️
- ✅【For your utmost satisfaction】 Here at The Bonsai Supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE & WATER RETENTION - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- Bonsai soil mix
- Professionally formulated to provide optimum growth for evergreen and other bonsai plants
- Provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai need
- Pre-mixed, ready to use
Boon Bonsai Soil Mix"Boon Mix" - Inorganic Substrate with Pumice, Lava and Akadama (1.25 Dry Quarts)
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Granite Added
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- Non-Organic Mix - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- Easy Zip Resealable Bag - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Bonsai Soil Acidic
- Bonsai Soil Rock
- Bonsai Soil For Wisteria
- Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix
- Fig Bonsai Soil
Last update on 2020-11-27. Price and availability of products may change.