This is actually the leading selected item of other clients buying products related to bonsai soil mix ficus. For further choices, take a look at our catalog of Bonsai Soil Mix Ficus or use the search box.
- 1 Best Bonsai Soil Mix Ficus Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Bonsai Soil Mix Ficus Online
- 3.1 Tropical Bonsai Tree Soil Blend - from Tinyroots - 100% Organic - Fast Draining Pre -Mixed Succulent Potting Soil Mix - Perfect for Healthy Bonsai Growth (2 Quarts)
- 3.2 Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 3.3 Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221 2 Quart
- 3.4 Bonsai Soil Mix - Premium Professional, All Purpose, Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag - Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal -"Boons Mix" (1.25 Quart)
- 3.5 Tinyroots Bonsai Soil Premium Blend - All Purpose Pre Mixed Potting Soil, Used for All Varieties of Bonsai Trees, 2 Quarts
- 3.6 Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- 3.7 Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants - 2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties
- 3.8 Akadama Premium Bonsai Soil from BonsaiOutlet
- 3.9 Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7. 1 Gallon
- 3.10 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111-1 Gallon – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Bonsai Soil Mix Ficus ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Bonsai Soil Mix Ficus Online
Tropical Bonsai Tree Soil Blend - from Tinyroots - 100% Organic - Fast Draining Pre -Mixed Succulent Potting Soil Mix - Perfect for Healthy Bonsai Growth (2 Quarts)
- Benefits excellent drainage & water retention, fast draining bonsai soil, that will positively affect rooting, feeding and transpiration
- Organic cacti and succulent soil mix, well draining, excellent water retention. This bonsai and cactus soil mix provides moisture and the drainage needed
- Ideal for planting succulents, most cacti collections and other bonsai species. All natural, 100% organic bonsai soil
- Includes Akadama, Turface high-fired calcined clay, nutrient-rich river sand, and fine pine bark, Contains 28 vitamins and minerals your tropical Bonsai craves.
- We've got you covered - Our bonsai garden soil helps prevent over-watering and root rot
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 🌱 【Pre mixed and ready to use】Repot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging.
- 🌱【Optimal blend for perfect results】Our Bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and nutrient uptake and aeration (which they love). In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
- 🌱 【Ideal mix of nature】Perfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants. This mix can be used for any container grown plant including herbs, cactus, succulents and so much more. All aggregates are sourced in the USA.
- 💚【Durable sealed packaging】Resealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material. ♻️
- ✅【For your utmost satisfaction】 Here at The Bonsai Supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221 2 Quart
- Screened and pre-washed mix. Optimal pH of 6.4
- Available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Ready to use for the vast majority of bonsai trees including tropicals. Phone support available with each order.
- Proven mix and professional supplier with more than a hundred thousand bags sold. Mix #221 is our number one selling bonsai soil. Phone support and advice is available with each order.
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE & WATER RETENTION - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG- Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONALS - to provide optimum growth for bonsai plants.
- PROVIDES PLANT SUPPORT - Potting soil that provides moisture & drainage that bonzai trees need. Excellent soil for indoor plants and trusted by the Kaikou School of Bonsai.
- READY TO USE - Waste no time when potting. The premium blend potting soil comes double-sifted, dried and bagged. Multiple sizes are available and arrives in a resealable pouch bag.
- GARDEN POTTING SOIL - Mix of 100% double-sifted compost mulch, calcined clay, vermiculite and frit
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - Bonsai Outlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Brown/A
- Bonsai soil mix
- Professionally formulated to provide optimum growth for evergreen and other bonsai plants
- Provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai need
- Pre-mixed, ready to use
- 🌟 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS — Your Bonsai will be Living in this Stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium
- 💧 WATER MANAGEMENT— Fantastic Water Control for Bonsai's and Drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Redwoods, Cedars, and Pine Trees
- 🇺🇲 PROFESSIONALLY MIXED IN THE USA — From the Growers at Perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types
- ✅ 2 QUARTS — Perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container
- ⚙ HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Keeps the Soil Fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use
- Akadama is a PREMIUM BONSAI SOIL used by Japanese master gardeners. Akadama soil is mined in Japan from volcanic soil. Once extracted its dried and sifted to various grain sizes.
- PROVIDES DRAINAGE and aeration for healthy root growth. Has the ability to absorb water while spreading nutrients to your Bonsai trees roots.
- Akadama soil changes color (it darkens) when wet which provides a VISUAL INDICATOR of when to water your plant.
- MULTI-USE: Can be used for as a succulent soil for cactus and other indoor plants. Also beneficial for Conifers and Deciduous trees.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - BonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7. 1 Gallon
- Proprietary mix resulting from 100 plus lab tests.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Available in 2 Quart, 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 3.5 Gallon, 7 Gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs
- Bonsai Jack products are ordered by the full truck load, crushed, screened to 1/4 inch, rinsed/washed, insect inspected, dried, PH tested, CEC/cation exchange capacity tested, moisture retention tested, moisture release tested, nematode tested, bagged and shipped to your door.
- BonsaiJack offers two bonsai soil mixes. Inorganic(11011) and organic(221).
Organic(221) is recommended for bonsai trees still in development and/or repotted every 1-4 years. Inorganic(11011) is recommended for finished bonsai trees that are repotted every 4-10 years. 221 organic is the best choice for the vast majority of bonsai.
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111-1 Gallon – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Bonsai Soil Ficus
- Ficus Microcarpa Bonsai
- Grafted Ficus Bonsai
- Ficus Religiosa Bonsai Tree
- Hoffmans Bonsai Soil
Last update on 2020-10-26. Price and availability of products may change.