This is basically the top rated selected item of other customers purchasing items related to bonsai soil medium. For additional choices, take a look at our full list of Bonsai Soil Medium or use the search box.
- 1 Best Bonsai Soil Medium Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Bonsai Soil Medium Online
- 3.1 Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants - 2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties
- 3.2 Bonsai Tree Soil - Two Quarts All-Purpose Blend Bonsai Soil Mix - Tinyroots 100% Organic - All Natural - Great for Any Bonsai Species - Genuine Akadama - Turface¨ FRIT Mineral Additives
- 3.3 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111-2 Gallons – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.4 Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 3.5 Bonsai Soil - All-Purpose Bonsai Tree Soil Mix, All-Natural Organic Material Great for All Bonsai Trees Nutrient-Rich Bonsai Soil Mixture (4qts)
- 3.6 Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221, 2 Gallons
- 3.7 Tropical Bonsai Tree Soil Blend Two Quarts From Tinyroots. 100% Organic. For Ficus, Fukien Tea, Buttonwood, Dwarf Jade & other Tropical varieties. FRIT, Mineral Additives, Perfect For Healthy Bonsai Growth
- 3.8 Bonsai Soil Mix - Premium Professional, All Purpose, Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag - Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal -"Boons Mix" (1.25 Quart)
- 3.9 Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7. 2 Gallons
- 3.10 Tinyroots Bonsai Soil Deciduous Blend - 2qts, Formulated Organic Topsoil, Japanese Maple, Hornbean, Elm + Resealable Bag
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Bonsai Soil Medium ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Bonsai Soil Medium Online
- 🌟 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS — Your Bonsai will be Living in this Stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium
- 💧 WATER MANAGEMENT— Fantastic Water Control for Bonsai's and Drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Redwoods, Cedars, and Pine Trees
- 🇺🇲 PROFESSIONALLY MIXED IN THE USA — From the Growers at Perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types
- ✅ 2 QUARTS — Perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container
- ⚙ HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Keeps the Soil Fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use
Bonsai Tree Soil - Two Quarts All-Purpose Blend Bonsai Soil Mix - Tinyroots 100% Organic - All Natural - Great for Any Bonsai Species - Genuine Akadama - Turface¨ FRIT Mineral Additives
- Bonsai Tree Soil All Purpose Blend
- 100% Organic All Natural
- Great For Any Bonsai Species
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111-2 Gallons – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (2 Quart Bag)
- 🌱 【Pre mixed and ready to use】Repot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging.
- 🌱【Optimal blend for perfect results】Our Bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and nutrient uptake and aeration (which they love). In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
- 🌱 【Ideal mix of nature】Perfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants. This mix can be used for any container grown plant including herbs, cactus, succulents and so much more. All aggregates are sourced in the USA.
- 💚【Durable sealed packaging】Resealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material. ♻️
- ✅【For your utmost satisfaction】 Here at The Bonsai Supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Bonsai Soil - All-Purpose Bonsai Tree Soil Mix, All-Natural Organic Material Great for All Bonsai Trees Nutrient-Rich Bonsai Soil Mixture (4qts)
- Peat Moss, Perlite, Lime, Castings, Charcoal, and Mulch.
Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221, 2 Gallons
- Screened and pre-washed mix. Optimal pH of 6.4
- Available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Ready to use for the vast majority of bonsai trees including tropicals. Phone support available with each order.
- Proven mix and professional supplier with more than a hundred thousand bags sold. Mix #221 is our number one selling bonsai soil. Phone support and advice is available with each order.
- 100% organic and all-natural, Two-quart bag
- Formulated for ficus, fukien tea, buttonwood, portulacaria,and other tropical Bonsai trees
- Includes Akadama, Turface high-fired calcined clay, nutrient-rich river sand, and fine pine bark, Contains 28 vitamins and minerals your tropical Bonsai craves
- Pre-sifted to remove heavy particles
- Direct from BonsaiOutlet,com, the Internet's largest Bonsai retailer, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE & WATER RETENTION - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG- Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7. 2 Gallons
- Proprietary mix resulting from 100 plus lab tests.
- Optimized for pH, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density and particle size.
- Available in 2 Quart, 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 3.5 Gallon, 7 Gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs
- Bonsai Jack products are ordered by the full truck load, crushed, screened to 1/4 inch, rinsed/washed, insect inspected, dried, PH tested, CEC/cation exchange capacity tested, moisture retention tested, moisture release tested, nematode tested, bagged and shipped to your door.
- BonsaiJack offers two bonsai soil mixes. Inorganic(11011) and organic(221).
Organic(221) is recommended for bonsai trees still in development and/or repotted every 1-4 years. Inorganic(11011) is recommended for finished bonsai trees that are repotted every 4-10 years. 221 organic is the best choice for the vast majority of bonsai.
Tinyroots Bonsai Soil Deciduous Blend - 2qts, Formulated Organic Topsoil, Japanese Maple, Hornbean, Elm + Resealable Bag
- PRE-SIFTED 100% organic and natural bonsai tree soil for deciduous trees. Two-quart bag. Heavy particles have been removed.
- A mix of 100% organic DOUBLE-SIFTED COMPOST MULCH, Akadama, Turface, coarse river sand, fine pine bark, and Frit. Contains over 28 vital trace elements and minerals that are essential for the health of your Bonsai tree.
- Specially blended for Japanese Maples, Hornbeans, Elms, Beeches, and other Deciduous Bonzai trees.
- The planting soil you use for your tree AFFECTS ROOTING, FEEDING, WATERING AND TRANSPIRATION. It is where half your tree lives.
- Direct from BonsaiOutlet.com, the Internet's largest Bonsai retailer, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Last update on 2020-09-20. Price and availability of products may change.