This is actually the top choice of other clients buying items related to bonsai fertilzer. For further options, look at our full catalog of Bonsai Fertilzer or use the search box.
- 1 Best Bonsai Fertilzer Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Bonsai Fertilzer Online
- 3.1 Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants - 5 Year Supply - All Natural Slow Release - Extended Enrichment for All Live Bonsai Tree Types
- 3.2 Perfect Plants Liquid Bonsai Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor and Outdoor Bonsai Fertilizer | Use with All Bonsai Varieties | Trees in Pots
- 3.3 Dyna-Gro BON-008 8 oz Bonsai-Pro Liquid Plant Food, Yellow
- 3.4 Bonsai Fertilizer | Plant Food For Live Bonsai Tree in Pots | Starter Kit | Grow Care | Formulated for Indoor Plants by Aquatic Arts
- 3.5 BioGold Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets - Time Released Fertilizer + Plant Food That Will Not Harm Plants or Encourage Mold Growth
- 3.6 Bonsai Tree Fertilizer 2.4 LB Jar -Tons of Micro Nutrients Vital for Bonsai Health - Slow Release- Apply Every 30 Days (All Purpose Fertilizer) (All Purpose Fertilizer)
- 3.7 Dyna-Gro Bonsai Pro 7-9-5 (8oz Concentrate)
- 3.8 World Famous Organic Bonsai Food Fertilizer Pellets NPK 4-6-4
- 3.9 9GreenBox - Live Ginseng Ficus Bonsai Tree Bonsai - Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Table, Desk - Attracts Zen, Luck, Good Fortune - Non-GMO, Grown in The USA
- 3.10 EarthPods Premium Bamboo + Bonsai Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Root + Foliar Growth (Great On All Bonsai Tree & Bamboo Plant Types, Ecofriendly)
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Bonsai Fertilzer ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
No products found.
Buy Bonsai Fertilzer Online
Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants - 5 Year Supply - All Natural Slow Release - Extended Enrichment for All Live Bonsai Tree Types
- 🔒 5-YEAR SUPPLY - Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants. Arrives in a lightweight, re-sealable bag.
- 🌿 PERFECT FOR USE ON LIVE BONSAI TREE - or Use for Multiple Bonsai trees. All natural Slow Release Formula for optimal Bonsai health. Great For Established Bonsai or Starter Kits.
- 🔁 SLOW RELEASE - Provides Long Term Enrichment to All Bonsai Tree Species, Can Last Up to a Year
- 💕 GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF LIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS AND INDOOR HOUSE PLANTS
- 👍 COMPLETELY SAFE - Only Releases Nutrients when the Bonsai Plant Needs it –– Impossible to Over-fertilize Potted Plants
- 🌿 VIBRANT GROWTH — Fertilizing Your Bonsai Plant Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Colors
- 🍎 HEALTHY PLANTS — Filled With Essential Nutrients that Your Bonsai Tree Needs to Stay Robust And Strong
- 👨🍳 SPECIALLY FORMULATED — NPK and Application Instructions Are Specific To Containerized Conifers, Maples, Evergreens and More
- 💧 CONCENTRATED MIX — You Only Have to Apply a Measured Amount to Your Water Before Watering
- ⚙ RESEALABLE BOTTLE— Our Liquid Bonsai Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months
Dyna-Gro BON-008 8 oz Bonsai-Pro Liquid Plant Food, Yellow
- Indoor plants: mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering
- Outdoor plants: mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering
- Monthly feeding: mix 1 teaspoon per gallon
- Hydroponic: 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water for recirculation type systems
- 1 teaspoon per gallon for non-recirculating
Bonsai Fertilizer | Plant Food For Live Bonsai Tree in Pots | Starter Kit | Grow Care | Formulated for Indoor Plants by Aquatic Arts
- FEED YOUR BONSAI: Indoor bonsai trees need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
- LONG-LASTING: Dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year.
- 3-1-2 NPK FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your bonsai. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Potassium (K) helps your bonsai grow large and healthy
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR BONSAI: Can be used to feed: azalea, aboticaba, elm, maple, shohin, serissa, podocarpus, pyracantha, delonix regia, fukien, penjing, jacaranda, rotala, aralia, buxus, mame, carmona, yew, zelkova, ficus, fig, benjamina, ming, olmo, religiosa, shimpaku, Manual ,
BioGold Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets - Time Released Fertilizer + Plant Food That Will Not Harm Plants or Encourage Mold Growth
- TRIANGULAR PELLETS - Stop the frustration of the pellets rolling off the pot with BioGold's triangle shaped pellets.
- CLEAN BONSAI FERTILIZER - Save your Bonsai Tree from insects, birds and mold growth.
- USED FOR MORE THAN BONSAI - You can use this plant fertilizer on more that just bonsai. Perfect for a wide range of house plants.
- EXCELLENT BALANCE OF NUTRIENTS - Deter pests , mildew, worms and stimulate flowering. Any odor will disappear after the first watering.
- Bonsai Outlet has always been committed to providing customers with great products for Bonsai, Succulents or indoor houseplant needs.
Bonsai Tree Fertilizer 2.4 LB Jar -Tons of Micro Nutrients Vital for Bonsai Health - Slow Release- Apply Every 30 Days (All Purpose Fertilizer) (All Purpose Fertilizer)
- 🌳 Special blend to stimulate root growth and health, tons of micro nutrients
- 👍 Easy to use, once a month slow release formula.
- 🌱 Won't burn roots.
- ✅ Super fast results, improves overall vigor and health of the tree
- As seen as on YouTube Channel ➡️ We Are The Bonsai Supply
Dyna-Gro Bonsai Pro 7-9-5 (8oz Concentrate)
- Indoor Plants: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering
- Outdoor Plants: Mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering
- Monthly Feeding: Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon
- Hydroponic: 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water for recirculation type systems
- 1 Teaspoon per gallon for non-recirculating
World Famous Organic Bonsai Food Fertilizer Pellets NPK 4-6-4
- These premium bonsai fertilizer pellets are the best on the market and are essential to keeping your bonsai trees healthy and strong. Direct from New England Bonsai Gardens.
- We recommend you use one (1) teaspoon per six (6) square inches of soil about once a month in the growing season.
- Packed in an easy-to-use resealable bag for continued use with all of your bonsai trees.
- Each organic fertilizer bag contains four (8) ounces (48 teaspoons) of bonsai fertilizer pellets.
- Great for fertilizer holders for slow, continuous feedings each time you water.
9GreenBox - Live Ginseng Ficus Bonsai Tree Bonsai - Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Table, Desk - Attracts Zen, Luck, Good Fortune - Non-GMO, Grown in The USA
- BONSAI TREE – Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai’s is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In fengshui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI – Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE –trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- 9GreenBox Offers Live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown.
- PREMIUM INDOOR ORGANIC BAMBOO & BONSAI FERTILIZER — Supports robust root growth, stem / leaf development & color vibrancy for all live Bamboo, Bonsai, Cedar, Cycad, Elm, Fern, Jade, Juniper, Magnolia, Maple, & Palm trees
- NO MESS / NO MEASURING / NO SMELL — 1 tube = 100 concentrated EarthPods (a 6-year supply for a single special plant or use on big collection of Bamboo plant & Bonsai tree species)
- FAST & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! (EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone)
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS — Bonsai & Bamboo fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants
- ECO FRIENDLY & COMPACT — Stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done (EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA)
Last update on 2020-11-27. Price and availability of products may change.