Here is the best selected item of other customers purchasing products related to black pine bonsai soil. For additional possibilities, take a look at our full catalog of Black Pine Bonsai Soil or use the search box.
- 1 Best Black Pine Bonsai Soil Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Black Pine Bonsai Soil Online
- 3.1 Conifer Bonsai Soil by Tinyroots – 100% Organic Formulated for Junipers, Black Pine, White Pine, Cedar Cypress and Other Conifers, 2 Quarts
- 3.2 Banshosho Japanese Black Pine 2 - Year Live Plant
- 3.3 Japanese Black Pine - Bonsai Starter - Pinus thunbergii - 3 - Year Tree
- 3.4 Bonsai Jack - Black 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, Succulents and Plants - No Dyes or Chemicals - 100% Pure Volcanic Rock (2 Dry Quarts)
- 3.5 Conifer Bonsai Soil Mix - Professional Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag - Kiryu, Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal (6 Dry Quart)
- 3.6 Bonsai Tree Japanese Black Pine Seeds - 20+ Seeds to Grow - Must Have Bonsai Specimen
- 3.7 Traditional Bonsai Seed Growing Kit - Japanese Wisteria, Japanese Black Pine, Dawn Redwood (Level 1)
- 3.8 Bonsai Soil Mix - Premium Professional, All Purpose, Sifted and Ready To Use Tree Potting Blend In Easy Zip Bag - Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal (2.5 Quart)
- 3.9 Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- 3.10 Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (20 Quart)
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Black Pine Bonsai Soil ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
No products found.
Buy Black Pine Bonsai Soil Online
Conifer Bonsai Soil by Tinyroots – 100% Organic Formulated for Junipers, Black Pine, White Pine, Cedar Cypress and Other Conifers, 2 Quarts
- Bonsai Soil for Conifers: Mix of double sifted pine bark fines, coarse river sand, calcine clay, and pumice.
- Ground Pine Bark and River Sand: Brings more nutritional benefit, All heavy particles pre-sifted to protect your Bonsai tree's roots.
- Blended For Junipers: Japanese Black Pines and White Pines, Cedars, Cypress trees, and other conifer Bonsai trees.
- Hand Mixed, Dried and Bagged: Comes in a resealable bag which helps store the soil for future use.
- We've Got You Covered: BonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Banshosho Japanese Black Pine 2 - Year Live Plant
- Highly sought after by Bonsai enthusiasts!
- Very unique form of Japanese Black Pine!
- Compact and dense, branches are upright with thin needles give a bottle brush appearance to the branches!
- 2 - Year plant will reach 3 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, hardy zone 5-8
Japanese Black Pine - Bonsai Starter - Pinus thunbergii - 3 - Year Tree
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BY BONSAI ENTHUSIASTS!
- PERFECT FOR TRAINING INTO A BONSAI TREE!
- COMPACT AND DENSE BRANCHES GIVE A BOTTLEBRUSH APPEARANCE!
- BLACK PINES ARE VERY TOLERANT OF POOR CONDITIONS, SURVIVING IN NATURE ON NUTRIENT-LACKING SOILS
- 3 - YEAR TREE - COMES IN A CONTAINER WITH ORIGINAL SOIL- VERY HARDY ZONE 5-9
Bonsai Jack - Black 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, Succulents and Plants - No Dyes or Chemicals - 100% Pure Volcanic Rock (2 Dry Quarts)
- EASY TO MAINTAIN -- Focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture.
- IDEAL DRAINAGE -- The porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish
- CUSTOMIZABLE MIX -- Lava Rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai. Bonsai Jack lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs.
- MULTI-USE -- The temperature tolerance and quality of Bonsai Jack lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, ashtrays, fire media, garden soil amendment, fire pits, in addition to top dressing for plants.
- MADE IN THE USA -- All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and free of dyes.
Conifer Bonsai Soil Mix - Professional Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag - Kiryu, Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal (6 Dry Quart)
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/4 Japanese Kiryu - 1/4 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/4 Japanese Pumice - 1/4 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - Specifically formulated for Coniferous Bonsai Like Pine, Juniper, Spruce, Cedar, Yew and other Conifers
- Non-Organic Mix - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Bonsai Tree Japanese Black Pine Seeds - 20+ Seeds to Grow - Must Have Bonsai Specimen
- 20 seeds of Japanese Black Pine for Bonsai. Grow a beautiful evergreen Bonsai Tree
- Beautiful pine leafs make this a unique specimen indeed. Great Bonsai Material
- Buy with confidence from CZ Grain. You get authentic Japanese Maple Tree seeds shipped from Iowa. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- All Natural Soil Like CZ Grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil!
- Growing Instructions Included. Enjoy this tree and enjoy this day!
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/3 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE & WATER RETENTION - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
- NON-ORGANIC MIX - This mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt, bark, mulch, etc.). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil - Jacks Gritty Mix #111 - 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir (pine fines) is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply (20 Quart)
- 🌱 【Pre mixed and ready to use】Repot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging
- 🌱【Optimal blend for perfect results】Our Bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and drainage, nutrient uptake and aeration (which they love). In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
- 🌱 【Ideal mix of nature】Perfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants All aggregates are sourced in the USA 🇺🇸 This mix can virtually be used for any container grown plant, including herbs, orchids, cactus, succulents and so much more
- 💚【Durable sealed packaging】Resealable Bag 5Gallons
- ✅【For your utmost satisfaction】 Here at The Bonsai Supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! That’s why in the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants.
- Bonsai Tree Black Pine
- Japanese Black Pine Bonsai
- Black Pine Bonsai
- Black Pine Bonsai Plants
- Pine Bonsai Soil
Last update on 2021-04-16. Price and availability of products may change.