This is basically the best choice of other clients purchasing items related to albizia julibrissin bonsai seeds. For more alternatives, take a look at our recomendations of Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds or use the search box.
- 1 Best Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds Online
- 3.1 Golden autumn farm -10 Mimosa/Persian Silk Tree Albizia Julibrissin Seeds/Bonsai Persian Pink Silk Tree
- 3.2 Silk Tree 15 Seeds Albizia julibrissin Mimosa Fast growing Profusion of Pink Puff Flowers Bonsai Zones 6-9 Container or Standard
- 3.3 20 Albizia (Acacia) Julibrissin Tree (Mimosa/Persian Silk Tree) Bonsai Seeds
- 3.4 ANVIN Seeds Package: Persian Silk Seed Seeds - Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai USA - BKSeeds
- 3.5 1191-Rosa Silk Tree (Albizia julibrissin) Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788362 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Bonsai,Mimosa,Persian,1191 Package of 25 Seeds
- 3.6 20+ Pink Albizia Julibrissin Tree Flowers Seeds Acacia Mimosa Home Bonsai
- 3.7 Higarden bonsai Albizia Flower seeds called Mimosa Silk Tree ,seeds for flower potted plants, 20 pieces/bag
- 3.8 Earthcare Seeds Albizia julibrissin Rosea Pink Persian Silk Tree 30 Seeds (Albizia julibrissin f. rosea)
- 3.9 Tree Peony, Paeonia Suffruticosa, 5 Shrub Seeds
- 3.10 25 MIMOSA / PERSIAN SILK TREE Albizia Julibrissin Seeds
- 3.11 Similar Products:
Best Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
No products found.
Buy Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds Online
Silk Tree 15 Seeds Albizia julibrissin Mimosa Fast growing Profusion of Pink Puff Flowers Bonsai Zones 6-9 Container or Standard
- A fast growing, deciduous, small tree known mainly as mimosa. A smooth trunk is accented by small leafed foliage and arching branches. Delicately, small flowers are pink and bloom in profusion and look like fluffy silk powder puffs. Loves full sun but will tolerate partial shade. Somewhat drought tolerant. Zones 6-9 as an outdoor standard. Makes a perfect landscape accent plant as well as a bonsai specimen.
- Standard or Bonsai Houseplant
- This widely adaptable tree can be used for a wide range of uses including, standard specimen as well as the greenhouse. It makes the perfect patio plant but, will need protection from frost. Keep tree well watered until established.
- Zone 7+ for outdoor Growing
ANVIN Seeds Package: Persian Silk Seed Seeds - Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai USA - BKSeeds
- Seeds is the set package
- Shipping providing Internationally
- We are selling seeds only
- (Albizia julibrissin, var. You Get Seed Seeds! Seed. Your seeds will naturally stratify during the cold winter. Germination usually occurs in May or during the season. Heat & humid
1191-Rosa Silk Tree (Albizia julibrissin) Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788362 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Bonsai,Mimosa,Persian,1191 Package of 25 Seeds
- Rosa Silk is a very fast-growing tree,.. The sweet fragrance will attract hummingbirds,butterfiles and bee's.
- Mimosa is a deciduous, small to medium-sized tree that can grow 10-20 feet tall.
- The bark is light brown and smooth while young stems are lime green in color, turning light brown and covered with lenticels. Leaves are alternately arranged and bipinnately compound (6 to 20 inches long), having 20 to 60 leaflets per branch.
- The flowers are fragrant and pink in color, about 1½ inches long.... Not difficult to grow from seed.
- Hardiness Zone 6 -11 -Add it to a hot spot in your garden; pot it or plant it in a container your choice!.
20+ Pink Albizia Julibrissin Tree Flowers Seeds Acacia Mimosa Home Bonsai
- Mimosa trees are excellent for bonsai; however, they require scarification to germinate. In ideal conditions, seeds should be refrigerated for ~3 months, soaked in warm water for 24 hours and the seed coat scarified either by knicking with a knife or lightly filing the end down. At the least, seed coats must be soaked and penetrated to for germination to occur.
- Vegetative Growth: Mimosa grows as a deciduous tree 3 to 15m (10-50ft) in height with one or many stems, smooth light-brown to grayish bark, finely dissected compound leaves, and showy pink flowers that continually produce legume pods through summer. Pods usually persist into winter. The twigs are slender to stout, bright green when young, then shiny grayish brown with small lenticels, but lacking a terminal bud.
- Mimosa leaves are alternately arranged, bipinnately compound, 15 to 50cm (6-20in) long with 8 to 24 pairs of branchlets and 20 to 60 feathery leaflets per branch. The leaflets are asymmetric, about 1 to 1.5cm (0.5in) long and dark green, with the midvein nearer and running parallel to one margin. Margins are not serrated.
- Flowering: Mimosa flowers in May to July, with some plants producing flowers into November. Flowers are produced in terminal clusters at the base of the current year’s twigs; each cluster will have 15 to 25 sessile, 3.5 to 5cm (1.5-2in) flowers. Flowers are pom-pom like with numerous filamentous, bright-pink tufts with white bases, and fragrant.
- Mimosa fruit consists of clusters of flat legume pods with bulging seeds, each pod 8 to 18 cm (3-7in) long, and can be seen from June to February. Typically 5 to 10 seeds are produced per pod. Mimosa seed coats are impermeable, resulting in long-term dormancy. Viability has been measured as high as 90% after five years.
Higarden bonsai Albizia Flower seeds called Mimosa Silk Tree ,seeds for flower potted plants, 20 pieces/bag
- bonsai Albizia Flower seeds called Mimosa Silk Tree ,seeds for flower potted plants
- This bonsai requires temperatures over 60 degrees F and only lives to about 20 years which means it grows very fast and allows you to sculpt it nicely very quickly
- UNIQUE AT NIGHT - Each night this this tree will close up its leaves and open the next morning. It also does this when it is raining outside.
- Because they grow so fast, they can withstand a harsh pruning each spring. It is also great for the outdoors and in sunlight, but not in cold weather.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bonsai Seeds - Rare Persian Pink Blossom Flowers - Silk Tree Mimosa
Earthcare Seeds Albizia julibrissin Rosea Pink Persian Silk Tree 30 Seeds (Albizia julibrissin f. rosea)
- No GMO Seeds. Earthcare Seeds Brand hand packed in the USA by Earthcare Seeds. Ships from Idaho USA
- Grows in Zones 6 - 9 Alibizia Rosea is Shorter (20 ft) More Cold Hardy with Pink Flowers
- Fast Growing, Fragrant, Attracts Hummingbirds and Butterflies, Edible Leaves
- Great for Bonsai. Drought Tolerant Ornamental Tree, Wood Can be Used in Woodworking
- Deciduous, Ornamental Tree with Low Growing Branches and Open Habit, Fern-Like Lacy Foliage and Masses of Puffy Pink Pompom Flowers from April to July. Spectacular !
25 MIMOSA / PERSIAN SILK TREE Albizia Julibrissin Seeds
- BLOOM TIME: Pink Fuzzy Flowers in Late Spring
- HARDINESS ZONE: 6 - 10
- PLANT HEIGHT: 30 - 40' . . . PLANT SPACING: 12 - 15'
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade . . . SOIL / WATER: Average - Dry
- The Mimosa Tree is a small umbrella shaped tree. Its ferny leaves slowly close during the night and during periods of rain, the leaflets bowing downward as if the tree were sleeping. The bark or cortex is used to cure bruises and as a vermicide. The seeds are used as a food for livestock and wildlife, and the sweetly-scented flowers are a good nectar source for honeybees.
Last update on 2021-05-06. Price and availability of products may change.